Courtney M. Darragh, DVM
Dr. Courtney M. Darragh received her veterinary degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center and completed her internship and residency at University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas.
Dr. Darraghs areas of expertise include: nclude the management of heart failure, congenital heart disease; interventional cardiology; echocardiography and advanced ECG interpretation.
Dr. Darragh has published numerous articles in veterinary journals and has written chapters for various veterinary surgical textbooks
- Degree, University of Texas Health Science Center
- Internship, University of Texas Health Science Center
- Residency, University of Texas Health Science Center
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons, Diplomate (ACVS)
- American College of Veterinary International Medicine (ACVIM)
Dr. Darragh is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Wildlife Conservation Committee