Dr. Christine M. Whitney, DVM
Dr. Christopher M. Whitney received her veterinary degree from the Emory University Medical School in Atlanta, Georgia and completed completed her internship in internal medicine and cardiology at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas.
Dr. Whitneys areas of expertise include: the management of heart failure, congenital heart disease, interventional cardiology, echocardiography and advanced ECG interpretation.
Dr. Whitney has been published in peer reviewed journals and presented papers at national and international meetings. She has been on faculty for several companies and institutions teaching other veterinarians the newest techniques.
- Degree, Emory University
- Internship, University of Texas Health Science Center
- Residency, University of Texas Health Science Center
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons, Diplomate (ACVS)
Dr. Whitney is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- Wildlife Conservation Committee